Wednesday, September 24, 2008

There goes my milk

I have always enjoyed drinking Dutch Lady's banana and strawberry flavour milk and would drink at least 1 or 2 bottles every 3 weeks. The recent news on melamine tainted milk scare has robbed me of my favourite milk!

When the news were first announced on television, my sister immediately gave me a call and asked me to throw away all the remaining bottles of Dutch Lady Milk. I had about 8 bottles in the fridge - two bottles of strawberry flavour milk and six bottles of banana flavour milk. Even though it hurts to throw away something I loved but for the sake of my health, I have thrown away all 8 bottles!

I'm sad to learn that some babies have died after drinking contaminated milk. Hopefully, manufacturers could exercise more diligence in future!


No comments: