Saturday, September 20, 2008

Formula One Fever

With only 5 days left to Singapore Formula One Night Race, the F1 fever is hitting all time high in Singapore! Every day when you turn on the television or read the newspapers you will inevitability find news or promotions on the Singapore Formula One.

This is Singapore's and the World's first F1 night race. In the past, Singapore had held some races along the Old Thompson Road, my dad and his friends would climb up the slope along the race track to watch the races for free. Nowadays, there are so many barricades setup along the race route, it would be difficult to watch the races for free!

So unlike my dad, I ended up paying $200 plus for a Grand Stand seat along Marina Bay. As I'm also catching the F1 fever, I also bought a few of the F1 toy cars from the 7-Eleven stores. So in case I couldn't catch the F1 cars close-up with my camera, I could still come home to play with my F1 toy cars. Vroom vroom vroom, gentleman starts your engine!








No comments: