Sunday, September 28, 2008

Singapore F1 Night Race – Qualifying Round

During yesterday's qualifying race, I could really feel the intensity of the competition starting to build up! There were more cars over-taking each other and cornering were taken at such high speed.

I saw a Renault car spin out of control at the start of Esplanade Bridge with another car following very closely behind! Before the Marshal could even raise the yellow flag for the following car to slow down, the skilful driver spin the car 180 degree around and with a loud roar of the engine he sped off within split-second and avoiding a collision with the car behind! This is really a showcase of the skilful driver's fast reaction and world class driving skill!

Two of my German friends, Dominque and Julia, were also here in Singapore to catch the F1 races. Welcome to Singapore again! I really enjoy myself at the F1 races for the past two days and I believed for tonight's final, there will be even more excitement!















No comments: