Saturday, September 27, 2008

Singapore F1 Night Race - Practice Session

After much anticipation, the Singapore F1 is finally here. There were many people and there were barricades everywhere. Safety wise, it is good to have the barricades but for photographer (at least for me) the barricades were very irritating! Every time I try to take a picture there were barricades in my way.

Although I paid two hundred over dollars for a grand stand seat, I found myself walking around more than sitting at my seat! I'm constantly moving around trying to find a spot to take pictures and to avoid the barricades. In future, I will only buy the cheaper walk-around tickets!

There were stores selling F1 merchandise but it is very expensive. Lots of people bought T-shirts, Caps and Toy-Bears. As for me? Well, I just settled for pictures of the merchandises!

After the race, it is quite chaotic to get out. There were people everywhere but no clear signage to direct the crowds out of the race area! Hopefully tonight and tomorrow, there will be better crowd control!






























No comments: