Thursday, September 18, 2008

Buddha Tooth Relic Temple

I often pass by Buddha Tooth Relic Temple on my way for lunch at the Chinatown food centre. Whenever I walked pass, I always wanted to go in to have a look but I never had the opportunity to do so because of the limited lunch time.

On a Saturday, I finally made it into the temple, but I only managed to explorer the ground level because my friend's parking coupon is expiring and we have to leave soon. In the short duration I only managed to take a few shots but I will be back again to take more shots in the near future.

Here are some shots from the Saturday afternoon to share with all of you.













2 comments:

Anthony said...

Chris,

You went for lunch also carry your camera ?

Thanks for sharing this nice photos.

Chris Ting said...

Hi Anthony,
I wasn't there at lunch time. It was a Saturday afternoon, I met a friend nearby, supposed to go somewhere else, so hope in to take some shots before the parking coupon expire. Thanks and have a nice weekend.