Sunday, July 22, 2007

My Morning Ritual

I usually start my morning by getting out of bed at 6.30am and do 20 to 25 minutes of stretching exercises to get my lethargic body's engine moving. Once my body's engine started I would read my newspaper which was delivered to my doorsteps by the newspaper vendor.
















I often hear people proclaim that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I my blessed to have a wonderful mother who still prepare breakfast for me every morning!
So what do I get for breakfast?

First I drink a glass of Florida's Natural orange juice (no pulp).
















Then I will have a bowl of mixed fruits. Today I'm having an apple, an orange, a mango, and some little tomatoes. Other days I may have a mixture of Kiwi, Dragon fruits, Banana, Pear or Papaya. Usually it will be a mixture of 4 to 5 types of fruits. The fruits are cut into small pieces by my beloved mum so I can concentrate on reading my newspapers while picking up the small pieces of fruits with my little party fork and putting it in my mouth one piece at a time.

Yummy, next comes the main course breakfast. It could be a piece of toast with my favourite Peanut Butter or Raspberry jam. On alternate days I also have a bowl of cornflake or weet-bix or Nestle's cereal mixed in HL milk.
















Wait.....I'm still no done yet! Finally, I still have to finish a BIG glass of tea! Sometimes I have Holicks, Milo or Coco too, but it is always serve in my favourites BIG glass.




















My oh my, could you image all these amount of food goes into my tummy to get my 1.82m frame 90kg body on most of the morning except when I'm travelling. Well, I'm done with my newspaper reading and breakfast around 7.50am. Its time for me to take my shower and hit the road!















Hmmm, I wonder what you have for breakfast?

4 comments:

Edwin said...

How lucky you are to have such a super good mama to take care of you! :-)

Nicole Hah said...

your breakfast is much but is healthy lo! not like me like to eat oily breakfast, because i already scare of bread!

Chris Ting said...

Yup Uncle, u're right, she's the greatest!!

Chris Ting said...

Hi Nicole, I also get tired of bread, therefore I eat conflakes and weet-bix too : )