Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fulfilling a promise

When a colleague of mine introduced me to HDR (High Dynamic Range) photography recently, I did a search for HDR on google and I was really amazed by some of the pictures I saw on the web. The images are very surreal. I thank my colleague for the introduction and I promised him I will take some HDR pictures to show him.

A week has passed and I failed to keep my promise excusing myself by telling him that I was caught up with something else over the weekend. Finally, I managed to try a couple of exposures today when I was down at Kallang Basin taking photos of a wakeboarding competition.

Here are my HDR test shots.





































Even though my colleague will not blame me for not keeping my promise, I feel much better now because I have finally fulfilled my promised.

2 comments:

Edwin said...

Wa the dark cloud looks scary。遵守诺言是很重要的。Good pictures,加油!

Chris Ting said...

Actually the sky wasn't really that dark but puttiing the images through the Photomix processing, it really enhanced the image giving it a more dramatic effect.