Sunday, July 29, 2007

Chipped Ear

I was walking pass Parliament House one evening and a cat caught my eyes. It was stretching itself and about to lie down to take a nap. I noticed there are some on coming traffic in the background so I though it would make a nice pictures with the cat in the foreground and the out-of-focus vehicles head-lights in the background. I took out my camera, set it to the biggest f-stops (aperture) and triggered of a few shots when the vehicles came to a stop at a traffic light.

When I reviewed the pictures I notice that the left ear of the cat was chipped off. It is probably bitten off in a cat-fight. I name this cat chipped-ear. After taking a few shots I went on my way and left the cat to catch up with its sleep.
















4 comments:

Edwin said...

车灯的效果,营造得很好,这几张照可以做post-card。

Chris Ting said...

Haha, thks!

VeryBubbly...Always Bubbly...Bubbly 4ever said...

Ehh...hello...u knw y the cat's ear kana chipped? It means they hv been sterilised lah!!! =P

Chris Ting said...

Harlow Very Bubbly, long time no see! How's the going? Hmmm, now I know that its been sterilised. I better my sure I don't get my ear chipped off, otherwise.....hehehe.