Sunday, November 29, 2009

My mama's potted plants

My mama loves her plants. Every morning she will spend some times tendering to the plants and she loves talking about it. Yesterday morning when I woke up around 6.30am, my mum was already outside watering her plants.

I was thinking to myself, I have gone to many places to take pictures, but I have not taken pictures of the plants my mum loves so dearly. Therefore, I thought I might as well go out to wish her good morning and to take some photographs of her plants.

She was very happy to see me coming out to photograph her plants. She began telling how each plant came about and how she nurses some them from a single weak stalk to the current lavishing state. If you are wondering why all the pot-stands are blue in colour it’s because my dad painted them blue : )



























No comments: