Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas Tree Kaleidoscopes

Last week when I was taking photos of the Christmas tree outside ION, I noticed there are some entrances below the Christmas tree. I thought it was some openings for small children to run in and out so I did not check it out.

While I was talking to a colleague back in office, he mentioned that there are some decorations in the Christmas tree and adults could go in too. Out of curiosity, I went back to the Christmas tree at ION again yesterday and I went in to take a look.

Wow, it was very beautiful indeed! The cone was filled to the rim with tiny crystals and there were some bigger crystal balls hanging down. It reminded me of the starry night sky in Bintan or the Kaleidoscope that I used to peep into in my younger days!

Here are some pictures shot with my Panasonic LX3.



No comments: