Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas comes early to Orchard Road

This year Christmas lights-up comes earlier to Orchard Road. In the past, Christmas lights-up only come about in late November to early December, but this year the lighting is already up in the 1st week of November. Well, I guess it is because of the APEC meeting being held in Singapore. We would like to showcase our beautiful Orchard Road to the World Leaders who are here for the meeting.

Last night I was around Tangling Shopping Center and I had my little compact Panasonic LX3 camera with me, so I took some pictures along the stretch of Tanglin Road to Cuscaden Road. I will probably go back again on weekend to capture the lighting along the main stretch of Orchard Road from Scott Isetan junction towards Centrepoint because the lighting there is warmer the lighting I took last evening.

Here are some of the pictures I took last evening. Enjoy!








No comments: