Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bend It Like Beckham

Last Saturday, I met up with a colleague from China Beijing and he wanted to go to Mustafa to look at watches. I thought it would be a good experience for him to see our Little India if we were to walk there instead of taking a taxi. Hence, I met up with him at Waterloo Street, where he stayed, and walked with him to Mustafa through the back lanes of Little India.

We were both perspiring like crazy in the hot sun but we still stopped every now and then to take some pictures. I love the vibrant colour of Little India but the most interesting thing is watching my colleague taking pictures.

He would spring into the air trying to level himself with the road sign or bend over in an awkward manner to get the perspective he wanted. This is why I name this particular blog 'Bend it like Beckham' even though it has nothing to do with the movie or Beckham himself.

Here are the pictures from Little India.






















































































































































Here comes my colleague...........







































































No comments: