Sunday, September 2, 2007

Adopt-A-Duck

The once a year duck race is here again and sadly this year will be the last year for the Great Singapore Duck Race! Have you adopted a duck yet? Well, I have adopted one since July 2007. Hmm, maybe I should not use "I" because this little duck is co-adopted with my colleagues Ms Jacqueline Chia and Ms Anja Rempel. If we win the race, the monetary award would be shared among the three of us.

The race is next Sunday and I will be at the Singapore river to cheer on my little duck. All the best to everyone who has adopted a duck!
























































2 comments:

Edwin said...

Good luck to you and your colleagues.

Chris Ting said...

I hope so too! If we win, I will use the money to pay for my air ticket to Australia this Dec : )