Sunday, August 26, 2007

Waterfest at Marina Bay

This evening I am as red as a lobster. Why?

Well, it is because I spend the whole morning and early afternoon baking in the sun! I have an enjoyable time taking photos at the Marina Bay Waterfest. There were performances by Stars of China Professional Waterski team, Waterboard and Wakestate Rail Jam, Jet Ski competition and Doggie Agility Show. If you are not keen on taking photo, there were also Banana Boat rides, Sailing Boat rides, Jet Ski rides and fanfare for you to take part.

I love the water ski performances by the China team and the Jet Ski competition. The water ski team made all the difficult stunts look like child play and the incredible speed of the Jet Ski really give me the thrill! Here are some pictures to share with you. Enjoy!!

















































































































































































































5 comments:

Anthony said...

HI;

THANKS FOR SHARING...
ITS A GREAT PERFORMANCE BY THE CHINA TEAMS...
IT'S SAD TO SAID I MISS THE SHOWS.

I HOPE THIS IS A ANNUAL EVENTS...

Chris Ting said...

Hi Anthony,
Waterfest is a yearly event. You can check out the upcoming events here..... http://www.waterfestsingapore.com/event_info.html

Anthony said...

thanks chris for sharing this information.

Edwin said...

好像看电影一样,有拍Video吗?

Chris Ting said...

Hmm, I didn't think of it as video, now that you mention, it does looks like a video clips. I took a few continuous shots on my DSLR. Its not video : )