Sunday, September 9, 2007

Guten Tag

Guten tag, wie geht's dir?
Gut, Danke!
Auf Wiedersehen.

Nul, Eyns, Tsvey, Drhey, Fee-e, Fuunf, Zehks, Zeeben, Acht, Noyn, Tsayn.

Guess you must be wondering what am I writing?!

The first portion translated to
Hello, How do you do?
Fine, thank you!
Good bye.

The second portion translated to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

For the pass three Tuesday, I have been attending German Lessons conducted by our intern from Germany. She is a very attractive and lovely lady. She is always smiling and cheerful but when she is conducting lessons she is very stern!

I enjoyed the lessons very much but the pronunciation gets very difficult as the lessons progresses. Luckily this is just a fun lesson not my academic subject! Otherwise I'm sure I will flop!

No comments: