Sunday, September 30, 2007

A fleeting moment

When I woke up this morning I noticed there's a bright light bouncing of the window panes of one of the apartment on the opposite block. I went out to take a look and I saw a big red-ball (the Sun) slowly creeping above the roof top of one of the distant block.

I quickly took out my camera with a 70-300 lens and triggered off about 37 shots. In about 3 minutes the Sun had risen above a patch of dark cloud and the sunlight is too intense for me to continue taking pictures. I'm glad I managed to capture this fleeting moment and transform it into images that could last forever.







































4 comments:

Anthony said...

Chris;

This is really a beautiful shots,
not many of us can come by.As most of us still in bed....thanks for sharing.

Chris Ting said...

Hehehe...guess this is a classic case of early bird catches the worm : )

Anthony said...

Chris;

Have you consider participate in the Canon Marathon Asia 2007 ?
Since your photo skills is so good...hahaha

Chris Ting said...

I will not take part in the Canon Marathon. There are too many super good photographers out there. I'm contended just taking pictures during my leisure time and share the pictures with all my friends.