Saturday, August 18, 2007

Firework At Marina Bay

Yesterday my colleague Alfred Tan managed to get two tickets for viewing the firework at Marina Bay Floating Platform and he is very kind to invite me along for the viewing. As usual I packed my camera and walked over to Marina Bay after work with Alfred. We have very good seats and the firework is very spectacular. The only complain is there is too much smoke!
I only managed to get a few satisfactory pictures. Here are some pictures to share.

































































7 comments:

Edwin said...

哇!光彩夺目,缤纷绚丽,拍得很好!

Chris Ting said...

Thanks uncle!

Eileen said...

Wow! Really nice.

Chris Ting said...

Thanks Eileen! If there's less smoke, then it might be even better and clearer : )

Anonymous said...

The photos are great ...

Chris Ting said...

Hi there, thanks!

Margaret said...

Wow! nice pix, very well taken. I agree that it's a shame that sometimes the smoke cannot diffuse quickly, it will block the magnificant view and spoil the clarity.