Thursday, August 9, 2007

Turn Left Turn Right

Last Sunday I was watching a movie "向左走,向右走" acted by Takeshi Kaneshiro (金城武) and Gigi Leung (梁咏琪) where actor Takeshi acted as an aspiring violinist. The movie gives me an inspiration to take a series of pictures of a violin.

I remembered my cousin bought a $3000 violin a while ago and is currently taking up violin lessons so I went over to my uncle’s house and asked if I could take pictures of the violin. I took a series of Coloured and Black-and-White pictures of the violin using available light from my uncle’s bedroom window.

I was pretty happy with the violin pictures but I realised I’m missing an essence of a violin – a violinist. Yup, an expensive violin by itself is of no use. It needs a good violinist to bring out the beautiful melody that it is capable of producing!

Who else is good enough to play the violin other than my very own cousin?! Hence I took another series of pictures of my cousin with the violin. Together they form a perfect harmony!
























































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. 音乐世家..

Chris Ting said...

Hehehe, that's my family....

Anonymous said...

hehehe, tat's a nice family ...=D