Saturday, August 4, 2007

Coca~Cola

Coca-Cola or Coke is a brand name that most people are familiar with. It is not surprising because the Coca-Cola company history could be traced back all the way to 1886 and the company operates in 200 countries around the globe.

I must admit I am a Coke lover even though I do not drink as much Coke nowadays as I used to in my younger days. Whenever I'm out in the field training during my in-camp I always craved for a cold Coke! And during my university years, I have worked on a few assignments relating to the Coca-Cola Company. I'm also an avid Coke collector.

I have a collection of Coca-Cola bottles and cans from countries such as Australia, Belgium, China, Dhaka, Germany, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, Paris, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore. There's also a Coca-Cola football, a rugby ball, poker cards, mouse pads, clocks, a lighter and so on among my collections.

Well, I have stopped collecting because my mum is complaining that I took up to much space on the kitchen cabinet! Here are some of my collections to share.









6 comments:

Edwin said...

可以开个Coca-Cola展示馆。

Chris Ting said...

Its just a small collection, not enough to have an exhibition.

Nicole Hah said...

all this are your collection? you really a coca-cola lover!

Chris Ting said...

Heheheh, yup coca-cola anytime!

Eileen said...

Wow! So many coca-cola. Some packaging is nice.

Chris Ting said...

Hi Eileen,
Yup, I agrred with you. I like the Hong Kong packaging with all the painted faces and a Big Junk on the front cover.