Sunday, August 5, 2007

Strike 4D

It is weekend again, for many people it is a time to take a break from work but to others it is also a time to bet on their luck. This morning I received news from someone I know, who has strike 1st prize on Saturday 4D lottery!

I'm very happy. Even though I will not get a share of the winning money but I know for sure I will get a good treat. True enough, tonight I was treated to a sumptuous meal. Gosh, 4 hours had passed and I still very full from the heavy meal!

Here is the car that provides the winner number. The owner was blurred-off to protect the identity.















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool !! 2812 !!

Chris Ting said...

Yup nice number :D

Anonymous said...

:)

Edwin said...

运气来的时候,挡也挡不了,最重要的是把握和珍惜。

Chris Ting said...

Yup, as Rod Steward sing: "Some guys have all the luck, Some guys have all the pain, Some guys get all the breaks, Some guys do nothing but complain!