Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Paulaner Brauhaus

Recently I did a photo shoot for my colleagues from GfK HealthCare. The director Mr. Rudiger Papsch was very happy with the pictures and to show his appreciation he bought me a Paulaner Brauhaus beer mug and two brunch (breakfast cum lunch) vouchers!

Last Sunday, Rudiger arranged a brunch gathering and invited some friends and myself along. This is the second time I ate at Paulaner Brauhaus. The food is very good and there is free flow of ice-lemon tea. This restaurant serves freshly brewed on premises German beer and traditional Bavarian cuisine. There were a variety of sausages, roasted pork, pork knuckles, bread, cakes, ice-cream, and potatoes and so on. We have a great time eating all the delicious food and catching up with each other.

I still have another Paulaner Brauhaus brunch voucher and Rudiger said he will arrange for another gathering in February 2009. He said it is sinful to eat too frequently at this restaurant because we will put on lots of weights from too much of these delicious foods. Well, I totally agreed with him.

Here are some photos I took of Rudiger and the gang at Paulaner Brauhaus.







No comments: