Saturday, October 25, 2008

子干的Vinegar Pig Trotters dish

Last Sunday, 我们又有口福了!Whenever I mentioned the name 何子干,most people will know him as the Music Director of radio Love 97.2 FM station or the popular Radio DJ of Y.E.S 93.3 FM in the past! But, few people know that this very individual, my uncle, is also a very good cook!

It is not often that my uncle would cook for us, even though occasionally he would bake some cakes or cook up some dishes for us to try. Last Saturday, when we went for our morning walk, he told me that he had a new recipe for cooking vinegar pig trotters and he will cook some for us on Sunday.

On Sunday, I packed my camera before setting off to my elder uncle’s house. When I reach my elder uncle’s house, the vinegar pig trotters were all cooked and ready for consumption on the oven. I took out my camera and took a couple of shots as I though it would make an interest topic for my blog.

The picture was not as sharp as I would like it to be and the depth-of-field is too shallow because the lighting in the kitchen was quite dim and I have to use a big f-stop to take the picture as I was too lazy to carry my tripod along. Somehow the picture does not do much justification to the fabulous vinegar pig trotters my uncle had cooked. Thanks uncle, your vinegar pig trotters taste marvelous!

3 comments:

Edwin said...

Hi Chris,
This is my first time to cook vinegar pork legs. Thanks for your encouragement.But, 子干的猪脚sounds horrible.^o^

Edwin said...

Hi Chris,
Me again. My colleague told me is trotters.

Chris Ting said...

Hi Uncle,
Hehehe, the whole idea of giving the title "子干的猪脚" is to make it more catchy! But since it sound horrible to you, I will change the title to pig trotters.