Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another Year Older

Howdy, how time flies! It's 1st of October once again, and today happens to be Hari Raya, Children's Day and my birthday! Yes, it is my 41st birthday!

I would like to say thank you all my friends, my colleagues (local and oversea) and school-mates, not forgetting Mingney from Dell Penang, for all the Happy Birthday Wishes emails, phone calls, sms-es and mms-es! I also received a fabulous new from my good old buddy Shaun that he's going to be a proud daddy of two boys in November! My heartiest congratulation to my buddy Shaun and wife Emily!

Thank you to all my wonderful colleagues who celebrated my birthday yesterday and to my F1 and Car Show shooting buddy (Ben Sim) for the Hotwheels Ferrari present! I will be receiving my Hong Kong colleague William Chan this evening, he will be here to stay with me for a few days and we will be out to take some pictures. So, don't look for me in office for the next couple of days because I will out shooting with William : )
Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Children's Day everyone!


5 comments:

Toycarsmy said...

Not tot forget, and me..

Happy Birthday

YeoCP//

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
I am sorry for a late wishes

Happy Belated Birthday


Irene

Chris Ting said...

Hi Yeo, Hi Irene,
Thank you very much for your Birthday Wishes!

Anthony said...

Chris,

Wishing you a belated "Happy Birthday".

Chris Ting said...

Hi Anthony,
Thank you for your Birthday wishes! You have a good weekend : )