Saturday, October 11, 2008

Eyes of the tiger

Whenever I visit the zoo, there is one place I love to spend a lot of time at. It is no other then the tiger den or should I say the White Tiger enclosure!

Yes, the White Tiger is one of the animals I love most! I enjoyed watching them pacing up and down their enclosure and sometime if I'm lucky I will see them jumping into the water and splashing around. The fur on these endangered species of tiger is so beautiful and I love to stare into their ferocious eyes through my long telephoto lens! When their eyes met mine, through the glasses, it really send a chill down my spine even though they are enclosed in its enclosure!

On my last visit, the tigers were not too active, they just lazed around and yawning away! When they started yawning I managed to trigger of a few frames showing their big canine teethes.

So would I like to get close with these tigers? The answer is definitely "NO"!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. the tiger killed someone leh!!
Murderer pictures!