Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here and gone!

Two weeks ago I was full of anticipation and excitement, gearing up for my first Formula One (F1) races and looking forward to my Hong Kong colleague William's visit! The F1 night races were here and after three days of exciting races, it ended last Sunday.

On Wednesday, my colleague William made his way here after his meeting in Malaysia. As it was my birthday on his first day of visit, he brought me a present - a Digital Wedding Photography book - thanks William!

During his three days of stay in Singapore, we went to many places of interest to take pictures and he has shared with me lots of tips on how to improve my photography. He's a real master of photography and very knowledgeable in the field of photography! I have learned a lot from him! Hopefully I'm being a good student and able to apply what he has taught me!

The three days have been very exhaustive! We left home early in the morning and returning home late in the evening. It is very fulfilling though, because we get to shoot lots of pictures and meet up with many other colleagues to try out various local famous foods.

William left early this morning to Malaysia and he should be reaching Hong Kong as I'm writing this blog. Time is constantly moving forward and my much anticipated events were here and gone in a blink of an eye! Even so I'm not sad because good times are how I choose to live my life and I could always re-live those happy moments through my pictures!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why William give you a Digital Wedding Photography book?
hmmm.... Do I hear the wedding bells or something?

Chris Ting said...

Unfortunately there's no wedding bell yet. Its only a photography reference book on the techniques of shooting a wedding : )