Sunday, March 2, 2008

Airbus A380

The Airbus A380 is such a gigantic aircraft and I'm very excited to be able to photograph it up close! Yes, where else could I have the opportunity to do so other than at the Singapore Airshow. The only regret is I do not get to board it during the Airshow and I only get to view the interior through a replica model in the exhibition hall.

My disappointment of not being able to board the A380 is showhow compensated when I watched the skillful pilot maneuvering this gigantic aircraft at slow speed and at such low altitude during the aerial display. Hope one day I will have the opportunity to hop onto an A380 and fly away to my favourite holiday destination.



















































































































































































































4 comments:

Anthony said...

Chris;

This is really a big plane,I think you sure will fullfil your hope as more of this planes coming up in the air market...where is your next plan destination?

Chris Ting said...

Hi Anthony,
I have yet to decision where to go next. There're many destinations on my wish list. Hopefully, I would get to visit all the places in my life time : )

Anthony said...

Chris;

I think no problems for you to cover the place you want to visits,as the earth is getting smaller and smaller...hahaha now travel main things is safty, as there are many unstable peoples(terrorist) and flu(bird flu) outside there...

Chris Ting said...

Yar boy, so many threats all around. In recent years even the natural disaster and enviromental threats also on the increase! Hmmm, better go to Alaska to phtograph Polar Bears before they disappeared with gobal warming on the rise!