Monday, March 1, 2010

The Sun, The Sea and The Breeze

It has been a long while since I last went to East Coast Park to ride a bicycle. I really missed cycling along the coast line and enjoy the sea breeze blowing in my face! Since I'm taking part in the OCBC 40km cycling event, I thought it will be good to do some cycling before the event next Sunday. I packed a camera and a bottle of water then headed to East Coast.

The bicycle rental shop I frequent is the one near the under pass from Marine Crescent. The rental fee has been reduced from $8 per hour previously to $6 per hour plus the second hour free! I found that the East Coast Park has gone through quite a lot of changes since the last time I was there. The cycling tracks are better paved and many facilities have been upgraded.

As usual after renting the bicycle, I started riding towards Fort Road then from Fort Road to SAFRA Country Club and back. Somehow it wasn't very congested yesterday so I have the freedom to pick up speed or drop speed as and when I like. Occasionally, I would stop to a take a drink and to snap some pictures.

Here are some pictures taken at East Coast Park with my Olympus Pen2 and a Canon 70-200f4 lens.














No comments: