Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lights Up Disappointment

This year there is no Flower show in Sentosa during Chinese New Year, instead there was a twelve animals of the Chinese Zodiac Horoscope lights-up on display. My colleague, Alfred and I decided to go and take some pictures one day after work.

As our Korean accountant, Rachel, was in town for training, we decided to bring her along. When we reached there, we were all very disappointed, the lights-up of the twelve Chinese Zodiac animals have ended on the 15th of Chinese New Year! Since we were already there, I decide to take a picture of my colleagues Alfred and Rachel in front of their Zodiac animal, the Rooster.

After which, we just walk around the newly completely Resort World Sentosa area to take some pictures and called it a day. Here are some pictures taken with my Olympus Pen 2 camera.






No comments: