Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back to work!

After 4 days of Chinese New Year holidays, I’m back to work again today! When I reached office, there were not much people around because many colleagues were still on leave. I was feeling quite lethargic in the morning, until around 1030hr, when the roaring drum and cymbal sound from the lion dance troop began playing outside our office.

I quickly grabbed my camera and ran to open the main door to welcome the lion dance troop into our office. As usual, the “lion” performed a small dance at the main door to bless our company then make a round around our whole office and blessing all the senior managements’ rooms.

Thereafter, the “lion” performed the “采青” dance and presented us with a”旺” word. Hopefully there will be more money flowing in this year after the blessing! Huat-ah!!





No comments: