Saturday, August 22, 2009

Farewell Farewell and Farewell

This week has got to be the saddest week in my working life. I guess it is common that every now and then, some new colleagues would join the company and some would leave but I have never come across having four of my colleagues leaving within a week.

There is a Chinese saying: "天下无不散之筵席" meaning "No feast last forever", hence we started partying with those colleagues who are leaving since last Friday! Basically, it’s drinking sessions and eating sessions all the way! We hope those colleagues will leave with good memories of those who are left behind. I wish all the leaving colleagues all the best in their future endevour!

As usual, with my little tolerance for liquor, I rather take photos of the happy moments then to raise a glass of beer and "bottoms-up" with my colleagues. Here are some pictures from the farewell parties with some funny captions in Singlish.





















3 comments:

Anthony said...

Chris,

This is the fact of life,people come and go....life still go on lah.Don't be sad...hahaha.

Chris Ting said...

Thanks, Anthony!

VeryBubbly...Always Bubbly...Bubbly 4ever said...

Hey Chris, Lee's leaving? Oh...who else?
Have not catch up with u guys for quite awhile. Many new faces! Seems like lots of fun, hahah!!!
I miss those days!
How's life?