Sunday, June 7, 2009

Germany visitors

I have always wanted to visit the Marina Barrage since it started operation but did not manage to find the opportunity to do so until recently when two of my friends came over from Germany for holidays.

I met up with my friends (Sebastian & Christina) and an ex-colleague (Jackie) for lunch at the Prima Revolving Restaurant. After which, Jackie suggested to bring Sebastian and Christina to Marina Barrage for sightseeing and I happily agreed because I have been waiting for this opportunity for a long time! Best of all, Jackie was driving that day and we have free transportation there!

We reached the Marina Barrage at around 3pm in the afternoon and the sun was scorching hot and it is not a good time for photography but I couldn't careless. I just wander around and snapping away happily. I could probably get much better pictures if I had my Polarising filter with me but I guess a beggar shouldn't be a chooser so I just make the best of the given opportunity!

Here are some photos taken from the Prima Revolving Restaurant and the Marina Barrage.
















No comments: