Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mahjong Session

Recently I went to a friend’s house in a luxury condominium for dinner. After dinning we sat around to chit chat until one of them suggested to play a game of mahjong. There were five of us and all four know how to play mahjong except me. Therefore while they were playing mahjong I took out my camera and started photographing them.

I love it when they shuffled the mahjong blocks around. You could see lots of hands movement as mahjong tiles were being moved around the table! Initially I was using a high shutter speed and the pictures did not turn out very interesting. Eventually I lowered my shutter speed and I managed to capture a good motion shot!










2 comments:

Anthony said...

Chris,

That really a good shot, hand in actions.
Did you touch up the photos?

Thanks for sharing.

Chris Ting said...

Hi Anthony, I only edit the last picture where there's colour and monochrome mixed. The hands in action was captured as it is.