Friday, March 20, 2009

Good Morning Bishan Park

Bishan Park is a great place for exercises for many people. To me it is a great place for photography. Although the park layout is quite simple, I could always find something interesting to photograph.

I love to explore Bishan Park early in the morning with the sun is low in the sky, casting long shadows of the trees and backlighting the leaves, giving the park a refreshing look. The calmness of the pond creates a mirror like reflection of the surrounding bridges, trees and clouds in the sky. Occasionally a passerby or cyclist reflected in the pond also makes an interesting subject for photography!

There are many species of birds chirping loudly in the trees welcoming the new dawn and squirrels running and jumping from tree to tree gathering food. There is also freshness in the air!

How I wish every day is a Sunday so I could go on exploring the park for photo opportunity!







2 comments:

Edwin said...

Hi Chris,
Don told me that he like this group of pictures.

Chris Ting said...

Wow, thanks Don!