Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sentosa Flowers

Every year during Chinese New Year period, there will be a Sentosa Flower Festival, where many flowers from all over the world are being exhibited for visitors to enjoy. Although the event has been held for many years, yesterday was the first time I visited the Sentosa Flowers Festival.

It was a bright sunny day when I reached there and the sun was scorching in the sky! I enjoyed photographing the flowers but the heat was quite unbearable and there were so many visitors of all races. Sometimes I have to wait for quite a while for people to clear to take a certain shot from a certain angle.

I was quite lucky because just as I finished taking pictures and headed back to the tram station, it started to shower! Well here are some pictures to share, if you would like to see more photos from the Sentosa Flowers Festival, please visit my pictures webpage at this URL: http://ctsm88.smugmug.com/gallery/7218829_wcvkZ








No comments: