Saturday, August 2, 2008

Re-visit the Museum

It’s been a long time since I last visited the Museum. The last time I step into the Museum was when Contax launch their AF 645 medium format camera. I could not even remember whether it is in the early 2000 or late 1990s!

On Thursday, a colleague of mine - Mr. Alfred Tan, suggested that we go to the museum to take some pictures. He told me in conjunction with the Night Festivals the museum building wall will be lighted up nightly with laser display. I thought why not? since I could re-visit an old place that I enjoyed and I could take some pictures at the same time!

Sadly, we did not get to see any of the exhibitions except a naked giant statue at the entrance of the museum! When we reached the museum, we entered from the back door from Fort Canning and were busy taking pictures of the museum interior right from the moment we step in. Just as we make our way to the museum's main door, the sky is getting dark and the laser display was about to start. We walk around the front of the museum to recce for a good spot to take the laser display, Alfred took up position on the left hand side of the building and me to the right.

The laser display is great and before we leave I took a picture of Alfred in front of the museum. One day, I hope to go back to the museum again to see the exhibition and hopefully I don't wait for another 8 years to so!












No comments: