Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour Day Blues

Today is 1st of May 2008 - Labour Day. It is a holiday and a resting day for me. Lately I have been very busy at work so I decided to spend a quiet day at home to catch up with my readings and listening to my favourite country music. The day pass by very quickly and soon it was already 5pm in the evening.

After spending the whole morning and afternoon lazing around I thought to myself that I need to go for a walk to get some exercises. So guess where do I go?

Yup, as some of you might have guess, it's back to my favourite haunt - the Lower Pierce Reserviour. As usual, I packed a camera with my 75-300mm lens and a flash with the tele-extender and off I went. My main purpose is to exercise and not photography so I kept the equipment to the minimum.

I'm glad that I went for this walk because it provides me with the exercises I needed so badly and yet I still managed to capture some pictures and sunset along the way. It turns my Labour Day Blues into a fulfilling day!











1 comment:

Edwin said...

Chris,
你快要成为拍鸟专家了。哈哈!