Sunday, February 17, 2008

Camouflage

During my Army days, I learnt how to camouflage myself and my gear so I could blend into my surrounding environment and make it difficult for my "enemy" to spot me. In nature, many creatures are master camouflagers they have the ability to blend themselves so well with their surrounding environment that makes them very difficult to be spotted. It is a challenger to spot and to photograph these creatures in their natural environment. This is something I really love, spotting these creatures and photography them in their natural environment.

Here are some pictures I took yesterday. See if you could spot the creatures in it.













































































































































































































4 comments:

VeryBubbly...Always Bubbly...Bubbly 4ever said...

Wat can I say, these pictures are taken beautifully. The beauty of the nature. Shld send these photos for competition man! Kudos!

Chris Ting said...

Yo,西客!Thank you for your comment! These are just snap shots cannot go for competition lah : )

Edwin said...

Chris
是[稀客]。

Chris Ting said...

Hi Uncle, thank you for correcting my Mandarin.