Sunday, December 20, 2009

Visitor from Thailand

On Friday, an ex-colleague (Maam) from Thailand came over for 3 days visit. Since I was on leave, I went to airport with another ex-colleague (Carol) to pick-up Maam from the airport and sent her to her hotel before going shopping with her.

Yesterday was another day of non-stop shopping and eating and meeting up with various colleagues and ex-colleagues! After two days of non-stop walking around and shopping, my feet are pretty sore now but I have a better knowledge of the shops in Orchard 313, Orchard Central, ION and Vivo City!

I have never imaged shopping could be so tiring! I thought I was a good trekker, since I often walk long distance to various nature parks to take photos but I must I admit when come to shopping, my stamina is lagging way behind my ladies colleagues!

Here are some pictures I took over the past two days with my Panasonic LX3 camera.




















4 comments:

Anthony said...

Chris,

She can be your girlfriend?

Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!....^O^

Chris Ting said...

Hi Anthony,
Ho,ho,ho : ))
Widhing you and your family a Merry Christmas too!

Irene said...

Hi Christ

圣诞节快乐!!!

Chris Ting said...

Hi Irene,
我也祝你和家人圣诞节快乐 : ))