Friday, June 13, 2008

Captioning

It is good fun taking pictures but sometimes some pictures may turn out quite boring and I wonder why I even bother taking the shot in the first place! It will be a total waste of time and effort to go all the way to capture the shot and deleting it. So I thought it is a good idea to add some funny captions to make an otherwise boring picture more interesting.

Here are some examples. Please do not ask me what does the caption means because I'm just writing down whatever words that come to mind when I'm looking at the pictures. It may not make any sense at all because it is only for fun!








3 comments:

Anthony said...

Chris,

Don't need to bother others people thinking, as this is your personal feeling.

Your blogs are getting more and more birds now...hahaha

May I know where did you take the seagulls shots?

Chris Ting said...

Thanks Anthony for the advise! Yes, I love to take pictures of birds, soon I will become a "Birdman", hahaha!
The seagulls shots were taken in Merimbula, NSW, Australia. We have a beautiful resort facing the lake, and there were lots of seagulls flying around whole day long, so I took some pictures of them.

Donut said...

Hey Chris.. great shots of the birds, Mr Birdman! ;) It's a nice touch with your captions. Cheers

P.S. Word of caution: There are some visitors comments on your blog that looked like virus to me. Better avoid clicking on their links.