Sunday, January 24, 2010

A storm brewing

Last Friday, while I was reading the newspapers, I noticed the sky had suddenly turned dark. The wind started blowing strongly causing the colourful wind-wheels on my window to spin like crazy and the wind-chime ringing like crazy!

I went to the window to take a look and I saw thick black clouds building up in the sky, it looks like a scene from the horror movie! I quickly ran into the room to pick up my Panasonic LX3 camera and dashed back to the window to take some pictures. I only managed to take about 5 pictures, then all of a suddenly, the black clouds disappeared and gradually the sky turned bright again! The strong wind must have blown the dark clouds away. Here are the pictures I took last Friday at around 7.15am.




1 comment:

Edwin said...

Chris,
天有不测风云,人生亦如此!