Thursday, October 1, 2009

My 42nd Birthday


In just a blink of an eye, I'm now into my 42nd years in this world! Yes I'm 42 years old today! Once again, I would like to thanks my mum for the "Big Red Packet" that I received once I got out of bed this morning!

I would like to thanks my sister, all my relatives, friends and vendors (both local and overseas) for all the wonderful birthday wishes smses and emails that I received throughout the day! Luckily, unlike last year, my first Happy Birthday sms arrived at 6.20am this morning instead of 1am plus! Finally, I would also like to thanks my colleagues for the lunch treat!

Well, I am looking forward to have a great year ahead and I wish all of you also have a wonderful year ahead of you!

3 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Chris

迟来的祝福,但是还是要衷心的对你说句:

Happy Belated Birthday:)

也祝福你和家人:

中秋节快乐!!!

Bear said...

Alamak...How can I forget your birthday?? Sorry... anyway, happy belated birthday!!!

Chris Ting said...

Hi Irene,
谢谢您的祝福!也祝您和家人中秋节快乐!

Hello Winnie san,
Domo Arigato!