Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my relatives, colleagues, friends and my blog readers! Have yourself a blessed Christmas and a joyous holiday. I wish you the all best in the coming year 2009!

Yesterday I went down to Orchard Road to take some pictures of the Christmas lights up and to soak in the Christmas atmosphere. The streets are full of people, some were busy with their last minute Christmas shopping, while others strolling with their love ones and enjoying the lights up and taking pictures.

The crowd is really overwhelming, I spent around three hours there and I only managed to cover the junction of Scott Road and Orchard Road to Forum Shopping Center! Here are some pictures to share with all of you, have yourself a Peaceful and Merry Christmas!
















2 comments:

Irene said...

Hi Chris

* ★。* ☆。*
Merry Christmas
* ☆。* ★。*

Chris Ting said...

Hi Irene,
Merry Christmas to you too!
Warmest regards,
CHRIS